Home / Areas of Practice / Treaty Trader & Investor

E-1/E-2: Treaty Trader or Investor:

An E-1 visa allows the individual to work in the US to carry on “substantial” trade between the US and the foreign country. The E-2 visa, or temporary “investor” visa, allows an individual to work in the U.S. to direct and develop the operations of a business in which he or she makes an investment (the necessary amount varies with type of business). These visas are only available to nationals of countries with the requisite Treaty of Commerce or Navigation with the US.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form

!-- Facebook Pixel Code -->