Outstanding professors and researchers: EB-1
Outstanding professors or researchers are recognized internationally for their academic achievements in a particular field, and can be employed by either a university or other institution of higher education, or a private company. If he employer is a private company, the entity must employ at least three persons full time in research activities.
Evidence that the professor or researcher is recognized as outstanding in the academic field must include documentation of at least two of the following
1. Receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
2. Membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievements
3. Published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the academic field
4. Participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field
5. Original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
6. Authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation) in the field.