EMPLOYMENT-BASED GREEN CARDS: OVERVIEW
- First preference (EB-1): Priority workers – includes aliens with extraordinary ability; outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational executives or managers.
- Second preference (EB-2): Professionals with advanced degrees or with exceptional ability; national interest waivers.
- Third preference (EB-3): Professionals, Skilled workers, and unskilled workers.
- Fourth preference (EB-4): Special Immigrant Religious Workers
- Fifth preference (EB-5): Investor visas, Regional Center investment.